All rules and regulations are formulated for the benefit of the student. We owe it to them to grow up in a society that is safe and learn in an environment where there is respect for all.
We intend to:-
- Parents should ensure that the child attends school regularly and on time (7.40 a.m.)
- No leave of absence will be granted without prior written intimation from parents.
- Medical certificate should be produced immediately in case of absence due to illness.
- Medical appointments should be made after school hours only.
- Leave note should be produced in case of absence.
- Prior written permission should be taken before going out of station.
- Special extra classes will be conducted for the benefit of the children. No excuse in this respect will be tolerated.
- Students lacking in attendance without proper justification will be viewed seriously and if repeated may lead to the suspension/restriction of the students from the school.
- No student can go home during class hour without the gate pass/out pass request of parents.